Sunday, December 4, 2016

Bloody Hell! I am trying to get a grip of all the social media that I have let slip over the last couple of months, to keep myself relevant  and current in the psychic community. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram This is what I find the hardest of all, dealing with the daily onslaught  of mindless spiritual drivel. I am not saying that the odd philosophical  quote can't be inspiring but every ten minutes by a legion New age healers, frankly the populace just becomes numb to it.
So I am  going to try and up my game but also try to be a realist to the amount of divine guidance the average muggle can take before they switch off. My goal is to share the wisdom of my ancestors, the medicine, the rituals, their teachings, in a way that the average bloke can understand. You see I made a promise, an oath to spirit to spread the word to all who enter my world. The tribe I am attached to is a global tribe of the 21st century, I just have to find a way to guide them to my medicine shack. My path is authenticity, truth and facing the facts, sometimes it is hard to make myself seem attractive compared to all the fluffy bunnies( You know who you are.) 
Through the runes, I will guide, council and heal clients who know nothing of our ancient crafts. My place of work is that little hut at the corner of the village, which most of the time the locals steer clear of and cast jeers of ridicule in that direction. Until they need help, a shoulder to cry on and a strong hand to steady them back to health, so they can return to the tribe and continue their jeering.
All this is OK, for this is my role within the tribe, the medicine man, the priest, the shaman and I wouldn't have it any other way.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your words Jeremy, your teaching and your healing work
    This is not an easy path to navigate. Fluff has no depth and will not stand when challenged in these critical times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well stated! 2017 Year of Authenticity.

    ReplyDelete