Sunday, December 13, 2015

Image result for waylands smithyOMG the energy is so heavy at the moment, from now until Winter solstice on the 22nd watch out! And keep a low profile. Well that is me anyway, as I have been instructed by Odin. So I will sit still, be hidden from all those who seek me out, some to steal my energy, some to distract me from my spiritual path and others who wish my doom. It may sound quite traumatic but it is what I am experiencing at the present.
"Outasitti" is an old Norse term for sitting outside on the burial mounds of the dead or in the forest and being completely still and silent, just blending into the background. Only then can you truly see, see what others are up to. In this state they can't see you, you have become invisible to them.
It is only after Yule that I may reclaim my place, as the New year is born so am I and then if they still hunt me down then I will become visible to them and invite their contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment