Thursday, January 7, 2016

Image result for Odins son thorFinally Yule and the Christmas season out the way., time to go deep within and heal the past, protect for the present and plan for the future. I have come to the conclusion that I have no control over what people say about me or believe what they hear about me. I trust that those who are meant to be my students , my friends and my companions will be drawn to me and those who have no faith in what I teach or what I honour will find their own path.
I will let this negativity roll off me like raindrops, there are much bigger issues to deal with than a few hurtful words after all Odin told me that after Yule I would learn the true meaning of the first charm.
" I know a first, it is called help. It will help you with accusations and sorrows and all sorts of anxiety."
 I have had to bare the brunt of all of the above since the Winter Solstice passed.
Each of the eighteen charms of Odin have profound meaning in our modern life. My own personal helm for the 1st charm will be the tattoo that I get first in 2016.
I wish anyone who is going through these same trails nothing but the best. Be strong, be silent and as one of my students pointed out to me, fortitude is the best ally in this instance.

No comments:

Post a Comment