Friday, May 8, 2015

Beginning to ground back in the US. Woke up at 4;30am and went for a walk in the forest as dawn broke. Ended up at the ghost tree and held prayers and ceremony asking the land to welcome me back and to reveal more teachings for me to absorb. I called on the plant beings of the Mugwort plant, to consecrate me and the land I stood on, burning its dried form to cleanse and purify the space. Inhaling some of the holy smoke, to help with my visions, the answers came.
"Be true, be pure and know that Odin walks with you, where ever you are."
Image result for red and white dragons legendAs I left the forest, I thought of the retreat just done and the one that will be held at Mabon. This event will be different from any others I have held before. We will help the students become engulfed and entwined of one of the Celtic legends. Which one will be decided by consulting the runes, then we will incorporate the equivalent Norse saga and blend the two legends and their riddles together.
Some will bond more with the Celtic, some with the Saxon / Norse tale. Each individual will take their role within the yarn, whilst in the land, whilst in a vision, to find how this archetype guides them to resolutions of the imbalances in their Midgard lives. This allows the Red and White Dragon's to weave their healing path.

No comments:

Post a Comment