Thursday, May 7, 2015

Beltane Retreat.

A big thank you to those ladies who attended our workshop. This was the first time Tim and I had worked on retreat together. It went absolutely brilliantly, we were definitely blessed by the Gods. At the end of the event we celebrated the Beltane morn on top of Glastonbury Tor. At which point we were blessed by being allowed to witness a glorious sunrise. It will take a while for the attendees to embrace all the teachings ( from spirit) they received. Not only they but myself and Tim had some important messages and confirmations come forwards.
Now back in the US, with a bald eagle perched in the tree beside my house, I know that being here has made my connection even deeper than it was and the medicine that comes forward, makes more sense, in Glastonbury I was inundated with readings and healings, so found it difficult to truly make time for my own connection and medicine. I can only understand the true magic of Avalon when I am away and I can only appreciate the healing and nurturing of the forest when I am the other side of the world.
Here is a pic of Tim and the students making the Symbel Oaths, drinking from the mead horn to Honor, the Gods, the ancestors and making oaths for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment