Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Finally coming to the end of my isolation, Tara will be home in three days. This time on my own has given me plenty of spiritual moments where I could just be still and connect with spirit. I have had my students to interact with online and my vision quests that I hold every two weeks, so we are not talking complete solitude. During this period, the power of my shamanic visions has definitely stepped up a gear and Odin has shown me some exceptional things

In tonight's online web cast 7pm PST/ 10pm EST "The Voice Of Odin" I  will be revisiting Ragnarok (The Doom Of The Gods), as requested by my good friend Kelli Lair, but I will be reading from the Teutonic sagas not the Norse, as this will give us a slightly different perspective on the story. I will also be briefly talking about a lesser known Goddess called Zisa or Cisa.
All of the sagas and tales of the tribes of Northern Europe are myths that we can embrace and search for answers within. The meanings are not always obvious, but that is the point, they are a quest. Each has to enter the tale and find their own place within the story. It should be seen as an initiation, embracing the archetype, learning from their mistakes and understanding their faults. My Gods are not infallible but they are there, they have always been there and will always be. You see they don't really live in a book, they live in my blood and my bones back to he beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment