Saturday, April 4, 2015

Blood moon last night, missed it completely fell into a deep spirit dream and couldn't wake if I had wanted. But this is how it was meant to be for the messages I received were strong and true. The dream started with myself, my Father and my eldest son carrying the wicker coffin of my mother from the location of the Holy thorn in Glastonbury, along the ridge of Wearyall Hill towards the Tor.
At one point we realized this was a long way to carry my mother and an ironing board appeared in front of us, so were rested our load on this and sat on the grass to take in the view and get our breath back.
The lid off the casket flipped open and my Mother sat up and spoke. she was young and beautiful and dressed very myctically in flowing robes. She called me to her and she said.
" Look at you with your full beard, I love you so much son. Don't worry about the other side it is a wonderful place full of magic and happiness."
She then gracefully got down from the coffin and walked back up to the holy thorn. She beckoned me to follow and at the tree she learned in close and told me to check on some friends and watch over them. Whenever she has appeared in dreams and told me something it has always come to pass.
So today I give thanks to the Blood moon for the great message I was gifted.
Blessings to all

No comments:

Post a Comment