Friday, February 19, 2016

Image result for charging elephantCouldn't sleep and woke up early this morning, so we put on some Shamanic throat singing to help us drift back off to sleep. I did pretty much sraight away and into the vision realm. I found myself dealing in secondhand guns back in the 1920's in the US, I had just bought this Winchester rifle for $300 from a woman/man who lived in a isolated cabin in the woods. Then I was with this like Indian scout and we were retuning back to see if the strange person in the woods has any more guns to sell.
We got out of the truck we were in and approached the house, the scout said you stay here and I will sort it out but the occupant of the cabin strode straight up to me and said
" How much did you get for my Winny?" meaning Winchester.
I said "$410"
This seemed to send them into a craze and try and kill me, which is when I realized  that "they" were really a witch demon. Suddenly from nowhere the three Mongolian singing shamans from the music track were with me and our chanting was so powerful and protective. The witch charged at me in a frenzy and stopped dead as they seemed to stab themselves on an obsidian blade in my hand but this later turned to a tusk, as looking back I had taken on the form of an elephant or mammoth, the shamanic singing had evoked an energy that had shapeshifted me. The witch turned to dust and dissapeared on the wind.
If anyone knows anything about elehant energy I would love to hear more. They are not of my modern culture, it did make me feel incredibly strong, the meaning of this vision is not yet clear but it did indicate that I became stronger ( invincible) when I worked with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment