Thursday, March 17, 2016

Well that definitely was the Winter of discontent, the sun is beginning to shine on the land and back on me. Things seem to be falling in my favor and slotting into place. What's even better is I am getting the hang of twitter ( I think). Glastonbury has come back to life, the Faerie ball was last weekend and the town was packed. And today is St Patrick's day, the most liked Englishman ever.
Ju and myself have just got back from Brighton where we strolled along the lanes checking out the quirky stuff on offer, that is different quirky stuff to that which is available in Glasto, walking down old Dickensian passage ways and browsing the cornucopia of shops. Then in the evening my daughter took us to a swing night in a pub and we danced to 1940's swing music. Hey I still got it, even if it was only for ten minutes until I was completely knackered but for those short ten minutes I was cool.
So I have had a break and allowed myself to retreat into muggledom just for a moment. Now returned and refreshed I am ready to dive back through the veil of Avalon once more. Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment