Thursday, March 3, 2016

Well what a nuts day Ju and me had on Monday, that bad that I stayed in bed most of the day Tuesday, if anyone knows me that is not like me at all. It all started well with us getting out and about for me to deal in a little bit of gold and stuff and Ju to go to the health food shop to get this Super Veg. We did our bits and decided to go to Clifton, Bristol as it would be an interesting day out and this certain area is linked with the Holy Grail.
Before we set out I took my first dose of the Super Veg, diluted in a bottle of water. All was going well until we drove near the Clifton Suspension Bridge, when I was hit with utter doom and fear, nearly to the point of getting the screaming Ned Flanders. We carried on up to the town itself. Very posh but no public loos, I went to see a certain shop that buys antique jewellry but that was closed then we both needed the loo but not a public loo in sight. Whilst Ju was off doing a ceremony for a friend I tuned in and asked Odin to explain the feelings I was having. He told me to let go and just tune in. Names and dates came to me and of a suicide /murder that happened on this bridge.
It was then that I told Ju we just have to get out of here, I could not handle all the things I was picking up.
Image result for many spiritsWe get back to the car, PARKING TICKET. Drive out of town but I am still in need of a loo. Pull over in a bushy gateway as the call of the nature is getting too strong, then we were threaten by GYPSIES for pulling in the drive to their camp. We drive on to a secluded muddy gateway in the middle of the countryside, I get out of the car and a man appears from a little HUT and says  us to clear off. We drive on until I find an embankment to climb down. So finally I get to pee, after tearing myself to pieces on brambles. As I am doing my business a HAWK  flies by at eye level being attached and mobbed by seagulls. This seemed symbolic of all the things that were attacking me.
We finally make it back to Weston and we go to good old MACDONALD'S where Julie out of the blue (a hardcore Veggie and animal sympathiser) has a quarter pounder with cheese. Something was not right, I was completely shot away and still getting loads of messages, so we headed home to consult Odin and the runes .
It seems that if I want to feel what it is like to has access to the spirit realm 24s hours a day, to be everything to all those who need some sort of spiritual healing or guidance on both sides of the veil, here is a taster, it was close to sending you mad, So no thanks. Dropped a Valium and went to bed.
His words were be a shaman and be proud to walk the walk you walk and not feel you have to do it all . Just what you can, making sure you are absolutely PROTECTED at all times and to always honour the Gods.
"Message received over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment