Tuesday, July 26, 2016

A strange dream last night, or should I say at 5am this morning.... I was walking the 3.5 mile track from the the main road to the house in the wilderness, back to Lynn Point, WA. I was remembering every turn every tree along the winding path, as I reach the house, a panic swept over me, the ghost of the tension between Tara and myself and I woke up sweating.
I wanted to make sense of this fear so I dream journyed back to the same situation.......
I reach the house again and "White Elk " the native spirit is waiting for me, he who I first met when I moved there.  He embraces me, then starts to explain....
" It was you who gave the Othela rune to the Native woman "Rose" to bring back the medicine to her land, I was you who found this place for rent and led you right to her, where she had burried your symbol, It was you who spend all your time in the forest , giving thanks, saying prayers and healing the land. It was you who spend your time hear alone and wept tears onto this soil when you mother died, Not Tara, you..... Come with me now, I need to show you something."
I followed the dream shaman along the same forest track to the Ghost tree and into my sacred circle. I sang the runes once more, as I saw each appear in the branches above me, as I had done each morning, but this time as I sung each sound  a being of the forest, or from visions and experiences appeared. Elves, Gnomes, sprites, the Female spirit of the forest, the dark watchman with his spider hounds, three Sasquatches and Elanza the Gnomic Princess (She who now sits at my council fire in the Frithgarth).
White Elk spoke once more.
" These are all the beings that you awoke in this forest, each who had been asleep, each is your friend  your ally, They await for you to call on them, for you to work with them... This is why you came to America, to find us!"
I lay awake recalling all my encounters in the forests of the Pacific NW and realized what a gift I had been given. My split up from Tara had jaded the beauty of this holy experience. No more would I ignore my sacred friends, bless you all, and to Kelli and Bill who both got to share a moment with me in the wildness of that sacred place.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like "bi-location" manifestation through your dream connection,

    I have experienced this countless times over many years and therefore
    how we "connected".

    Reading through your book ("Raising The Runes") up to story 11 was literally stopped...as though a force beyond me would not allow me to proceed.

    After reading this post, Jeremy... I can move on to story 11.

    I promised the book to a young man named Mitchell that is interested very interested.

    So p



    ReplyDelete
  2. so please keep sharing...THANK YOU !!!

    ReplyDelete