Thursday, July 28, 2016

It is strange how spirit works, the way things come together and you get conformation that your visions are true and the path you walk is the right one. So if you keep up with my blog, my last vision was about accepting the magical connection between myself and the mystical  wilderness beings of the American continent. Today that link came to me  personally in Glastonbury, in the shape of two  Mexican shaman.
We chatted for a while about turkey feathers, the things on my table and about the trade in endangered species. That we can use animal spirits but the tools we use must have been collected with the right intent. I blessed them both and they left my room. On the way out they gifted Angie, the Manager of the shop, a beautiful gold obsidian necklace as a present. I chatted with her about what a wonderful offering that was and how completely beautiful moment to meet these two lovely ladies.
Later on as I was chatting with a young couple, when the shorter of the two Shaman, called Maria, appeared at my door , She had returned and give me a Mayan carving. She told me that she had brought it with her from Mexico and was to gift it to the right person when she came across them. I was that right person. Her offering humbled me and I received it gratefully and as I my culture gave her one of my own pendants.
I asked her what was the meaning of the enchanting obsidian Icon she said as she left
"He is the warrior who protects the forest"

1 comment:

  1. Synchronicity ABOUNDS with humble, yet mighty being powerful.

    ReplyDelete