Sunday, July 3, 2016

So, since I have been back in the UK I have been under constant psychic attack, pretty much all from female energies. I have been having visions on what to do and it seems Odin wants me to make peace. Today was the day when I would hand out my spiritual olive branch, but at each of the allocated spots, where I was to do my medicine something was wrong, children playing, someone camping, the path blocked by a fallen tree.
I have walked my entire sacred path of Avalon and was nearly at the end, when I met a nice couple on the Tor, who had a blanket laid out selling pictures. The Guy, mid 40's long blonde hair, asked about my shaman stick and told me he channeled the Star Masters. I gave him the explanation of my Algiz stick and explained that I was a medicine man. He then asked if he could bless me and I agreed. He fell into a semi-trance, spoke in tongues, clapped his hands and then said "Bless you" and bowed his head. I gifted him one of the runes from around my neck, and as they sat beside the spirit waterfall the rune laguz was appropriate.
I didn't feel any different but his intent seemed Holy, we parted and I was on my way. One last place had not been tried for my peace ceremony, then it dawned on me like a bolt of lightning. I was not to make peace with certain women but to make my peace with all women. Freyja, Frigga, Gullveig, Sigge, Nanna, Idunna, Sif, Saga, Rind, Ran and Urd, Verdandi and Skald. I must embrace women and ask for forgiveness and I know exactly where I am to do that.
In doing so, I hope it will bring to an end my endless conflicts. To have the relationship like I have with Julie who is my (Creddilad, the wife of Gwynn ap Nudd, The Summer Queen). To allow peace and harmony to reign once more. I have a very masculine energy that needs to be a sanctuary for those who need healing, just as the Mother Frigga hold us in a nurturing carress, my my hand be the strong ,firm grip of support and protection.
Image result for the norns

No comments:

Post a Comment