Saturday, July 16, 2016

What is going on in the World right now, It all seems to be falling apart, or falling into place I am not sure. The forces of Jotunheim are at play and the momentum of this could push us over the edge. Racial tensions in the US, Trump lining up to be president, terrorist attacks in France and military coups in Turkey, not to mention the state of politics in the UK. To cap it all my Father who is nearly eighty getting into a fight whilst in Spain, because a drunken local called him an "English Bastard"as the UK wants to leave the Euro zone, when I say fight, my father knocked him down with a back hander, split his lip and broke his nose
The police were called , My Dad told them what the man called him and the fact that " I only 'it him once and it wasn't a proper dig anyway". They decided not to arrest him and warned not to cause anymore trouble in the town. He is now back in the UK and I spoke with him and said.
"Dad he could of had a couple of mates, who could of come back and given you a right kicking"
It was at this point I realized , that was pretty much exactly what my Father wanted, to go out on his shield and take his place in Vallhala. He is one guy who doesn't do old age very well.
The conversation led back to the subject of all his mates being gone. I know now he has to find some joy in life, something to spark his interest. He probably needs a female companion to have new adventures with, that is tricky as my Dad only fancies "younger birds". So I will call on Freyja to send him one, just like the" Beguiling of Merlin" to give all for love once more, after all it is LOVE that makes it all the crap worth while.

No comments:

Post a Comment