Monday, November 24, 2014

Wow what a weekend from Hell, lightning, winds , sideways rain and that was just the three hour journey eachway, each day to Seattle for a festival. At the end of the first long day, Tara went to pick up the car, only to find it had been towed away, so after another hour or so of lifts and paper work she made her way back to pick me up. I must point out what a trooper my wife is, my eyesight is crap during the day but in the dark it is more of a hindrance than a help. She,Tara did nearly all the driving with me giving and hour or so's break each morning.
 Driving home, the first night, Tara slammed her breaks on just in time before we hit a herd of deer. Sunday night, nearly exactly the same thing. On our way there yesterday, I was driving to give Tara a break, the rain was horrendous and every body was driving like crazy people. There were two accidents on the freeway, one happened right beside me and a car crashed into the barrier. Then just as we were entering Tacoma about fifty yards in front a vehicle shot from the fast lane across  all four carriage ways, hit the side barrier then spun back to the center again. I held my steering avoiding debris and decided to carry on driving as I watched more chaos ensue in the rear view mirror.
Tara woke up managing to miss everything, there seemed to be a lesson somewhere, I wondered whether I should  have stopped to help but then I would have been involved in the rest of the carnage. We were already late due to the storms and would have only been later, I didn't stop so it was not my orlog.
After all these tests I had one holy experience. I was giving one rune readings to a group of women gathered at my stall, one of which was from the Dominican Republic . The reading I gave her brought tears to her eyes and Odin's guidance was surely needed. She told me after that being of African descent she had always seen the runes as a racist tool, but they way I used and described them was Godly and she felt the holiness of them. Her statement was really profound, as that is the way I always see them. It was good to show those who fear this divine tool the truth and healing they can offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment