Friday, December 26, 2014

Heading Home To Tara

I leave the UK, heading back to the sanctuary of the wilderness. In the depths of my despair great knowledge and wisdom, no not wisdom and knowledge a KNOWING came to me, something I should have recognized long ago. It is now time for me to step up to the plate and use the connection I have been blessed with, the primal magic that flows between my wife and me. The same magic that called me four and a half thousand miles across the world.
In the new year I will dive head first and return to my teaching path. If reading and healings come all the better but Odin has set me on a path to spread his word, to teach the runes in a way that can change lives and that is what I will do. I will use every gift given in every possible way.This is not a New Year's resolution, this is an oath I make for my Mother and never to be broken.
I was told the Gods were angry with me and I wondered what I had done to displease them but it was not what I had done, it was what I had not done. They, the God's had seen fit to present me with a sacred gift and I had chosen to let it lay idle. No more!

No comments:

Post a Comment