Wednesday, December 10, 2014

I was not going to blog today, as my mother passed away last night but I have just walked in the forest in the pouring rain and said prayers for her memory.
Yesterday after my first voice of Odin, blog radio, I was suddenly drained of all energy. It was like I had given two pints of blood. I got home struggled to get out the car and then collapsed into bed exhausted. In the early hours I had a vision dream.
Hella, the goddess of the underworld ( Half beautiful woman, half corpse} came to me and she spoke.
" Sometimes Odin uses your voice, sometimes he uses your body but tonight he took your energy and gifted to your father as he was in great need"
. I woke this morning with my energy returned, only to be bombarded with numerous messages telling me to call home (The UK). It was then when I heard the news that my mother had passed over.
So in this mornings rain storm I held my ceremony. I kept control of my emotions as long as I could, then halfway through the ceremony I dropped to my knees and sobbed like a baby mumbling " I love you Mum."
As I wept uncontrollable tears the world around wept with me in torrents of rain. The rain and my tears flowed together and into the sodden earth. back to the Mother, back to the well of all things.

1 comment: