Friday, December 5, 2014

This short note is not about the wonderful creatures I have encountered in the wild and beautiful place but about the mythical beasts I came across in a vision dream earlier this morning.
My Dog Boo has the worse case of hives I have ever seen, so when she groaned in the early hours I woke immediately. After stroking her head and a few calming words she drifted back off to sleep as did I.
I was a young boy again walking through a forest, when  I head a deep,  grumbling  growl coming from a dense thicket. As I Got closer a golden radiance of some scaly skin was showing through the leaves. I reach out with my hand and just as my finger tip touched the warm, dry surface, the whole forest erupted and I ran for my life out of the wood. The shadow of something huge loomed over me from above, then bang!
I am now a man riding a slithering snake across a desert, the creature stopped at each Oasis we passed. As we traveled we came across a blue dinosaur. I dismounted from the snake and got on the raptor who even though this ride was wild and crazy, was very, very exciting. He ran flat out to the edge of a cliff and stopped dead, Which sent me over his neck and catapulted me out into the vast ravine. Head over heals I tumbled until I landed once more on the snake.
"Ahhhh!" I though this is a ride I know and we continued at a steady pace, visiting oasis after oasis.
Then another Dinosaur appeared, even bigger than the last and I could not resist and abandoned the snake once more.
This time I was ready for the wild ride of this T-Rex, I hung on for much longer even though he was much bigger and stronger than the last, I really thought I had mastered him. As we reached the most baron of wastes, he slowed to a steady walk, turned his gigantic head right round to face me, Gently took a handful of my shirt and flung me me far out into the wasteland as he possibly could. With a thud I hit the ground and momentarily things went black.
I woke alone, afraid, hungry and completely lost. Then I heard it, the same deafening raw I heard as a child. I turned on my heels and ran like crazy in the other direction. The vast shadow swooped up on me, over me then landed in from of me. I stopped dead and turned my eyes to the ground, too afraid to look. It spoke.
" Follow my path, when and only when I think you are ready you may ride me too."
I rose my eyes to gaze upon a huge golden dragon. Her eyes looked into my soul and I felt clean and pure for the first time I can ever remember. As she made her way across the wasteland, I happily trotted behind, content to serve her in any way I could.
For days we traveled like this. The terrain changed from desert to green rolling hills and there upon such a hill she allowed me to climb on her back . This was no wild ride, she gracefully glided along the valleys, with a gentle roll of her body, we would climb the bank of one valley and roll down into another.
It was in one of these valleys I my vision became deeper and much more profound. I saw my sister Mandy with her son Connor in  a push chair. He was holding out his arms towards me and calling " Uncle Jeb!"
The reason this was so amazing is that Connor passed over as a small child due to complications of severe Ceribal Pausey . Here in my vision he was a happy vibrant boy. I got down from the dragon  approached  and knelt down before him.
" Uncle Jeb can I ride the dragon too?"
" Not this time Lad, but the next for sure. I will show you what it is like."
I took a note pad out and drew  the view from on the Dragons back, as I passed it over to Connor the picture came alive, 3D interactive. His face lit up as he stared deep into the picture. I looked up to my sister, she smiled and I nodded then flew away on the Dragon.
We journeyed away from the green rolling hills to snow covered peaks, where she landed and set me down. Her big green eyes took one last look at me before she plunged down the mountain and swooped away leaving me alone once more. I thought she has deserted me, I had found my place with her, the only place I had ever felt I belonged. I heard a faint crack and turned to my left to find a huge nest with three eggs inside, one of which had started to open.
And I woke from my Vision!

No comments:

Post a Comment