Monday, December 29, 2014

Jet lag much worse today, spent most of the night with the shivers got up at 3am. It's like my body knows it can be ill now, safely back home with Tara. Sat down and admired the magical gift I received yesterday. I didn't actually get it yesterday, the parcel arrived while I was in England. My wonderful friends the Francis family, Bill, Jen, Jake and Brayan not forgetting Elvis the dog sent me the most beautiful medicine flute.
Later on, about 9am, me, boo and the flute took a stroll in the forest, only after taking copious amounts of flu remedies.  You can give a flute to a man but that doesn't mean he can play it. As I walked towards the hollow tree that I had recently discovered I played on the flute, correction, I made some interesting noises with the flute. Screechy ear piercing sounds echoed through the forest, animals scampered in every direction, Boo was somewhere off in the distance annoying some chipmunks. Finally I found a big old tree stump that was drenched in warm winter sunshine and sat down to play.
Up and down the scales, messing about with strange combinations trying to find the sweet spot that called to the energy of this place. Then there it was, a string of six deep bassy notes followed by two quick high notes. This short collection of notes seemed to get the spirits attention and I felt the hair rise on the back of my neck as the atmosphere changed around me. I could physically feel eyes staring at me. I stood, bowed my head and thanked the energies for acknowledging my call but i also knew that there has to be a reason to call and understood there would be different tunes for different needs. The tune I had played today was just to ask for access to their world.

No comments:

Post a Comment