Sunday, January 25, 2015

I haven't blogged for a while,"strange things have been afoot". Although they definately have not calmed down, I feel more at peace with what is going on and my role in the events as they unfold. It is just over a month since I buried my Mother and last night she appeared to me in a dream.
We were sitting at the kitchen table, my parents and my siblings, we were planning a trip but I said "Mum can't go she is dead."
" Of course I can , I can go where ever I want. It's not that different you know. Death isn't the other side of the universe, it's right next to you. Even though I am dead I exist with life all around me and even though you are all still alive you exist with death all around you. The universe is never still it is in a continuios flux of decay and rebirth." She lit a cigarette and carried on just being Mum.
My mother , even though a very intelligent woman, never indulged me with conversations on theology. At the near end, she allowed me to use my shamanic teachings to take her on a journey to the other side, she got to meet the spirit who would guide her over (one of her dearest friends) and she rode the buffalo to the hall of Freyja where all her ancestors and family prepared a great party in her honor.
I thank you mum for the precious gift of allowing me to show you who I am.
May the Gods bless you.

2 comments:

  1. Your mum's words are so true. She'll be with you throughout your journeys far and near. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mum's words are so true. She'll be with you throughout your journeys far and near. Blessings

    ReplyDelete