Monday, January 5, 2015


Well finally got everything sorted out, a class pretty much every day of the week and picking up my Verizon jet-pack to boost my internet today. This is what I have woken up to, A mudslide right across our road. There is still another two and a half miles of forest road until we get to the main highway.
Highway 101 has two major mudslides in our area and it under water with flooding at the the junction where it meets highway 4 (That is the road I need to take to get into Astoria) both roads are closed for the foreseeable future. I caledl the DOT but I dont think our mudslide comes in the top thirty so we may be home for some time.
I pray that I do not have to cancel any classes but that is in the hands of the gods, who must be laughing at me right now. The message is simple 'JUST BE" there is nothing I can do about anything mother nature is putting things in perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment