Friday, April 8, 2016

A sasquatch visited me in my dreams last night... We were walking through the forest and looking at different camp sites, some were human some were other world beings, he pointed out how to tell the difference between each type. I kept getting distracted and left behind but we were tethered together by a long leather rope and the Big foot kept tugging on it for me to move on. When I woke I told Julie my dream but could make head nor tale of it, except I felt that I wasn't doing eneough medicine and was being easily distracted by muggle stuff.
So I left Weston-Super-Mare really early and drove to Glastonbury and went up the Tor. I wasn't gonna go right to the top but spirit guided me to travel on up, Which meant I had to approach the Egg stone from a different direction.
I said my Prayers to the Gods, Ancestors and land wights of Avalon and headed on down over the side. Hugwynn and Munna flew in close and I tossed them occasional offering of bread as they followed me on my path.
I stopped before I entered the Shrine of the Egg-stone but once again the guardians of the Tor (The Ravens) would not enter with me. As I heard and saw another herald beckon me in, I stepped closer but something was not right. People were there sleeping under the Hawthorne trees, disturbing the peace of this holy site. It was then that I felt that the portal at the egg had closed and needed to be sealed shut.
I quietly and softly chanted the Galder of "Kennaz" to make myself invisible, to just blend into the enviroment and set about my medicine of closing the doorway with a helm, drawn on the wind. This was because I felt that the Holy tree had fallen, the crows would not enter and this land now felt vunerable, all signs that I must do work here.
I finished my work undisturbed, as the campers slept on, then made my way down to the Faerie woods. Once again this time, as before, the Crows did follow and sat in the branches at my place of vision. One doorway closes and another opens and it felt like this is now where Gwynn ap Nudd dwells, or where I was supposed to connect with him. I shared my oferings with the land, the spirits and the animals of  this place, my journey spot. I lit white sage and allowed it to burn as I called in the hand maidens and drifted off into vision, whilst shaking my shaman stick.
Goll came straight away and I joined him at the council fire, then the Sasquatch came and sat down beside us. Once again we were tethered, I asked why he needed to keep hold of me. The answer I got was that,  I had called up his energy in the Forests of the Pacific NW, not once but several times. All the events over the last ten years had led me to work in that particular forest, to bless and reopen a portal in that wood, a doorway for magic but now my work with him was done but I had not released him from the medicine. He also said that once I set him free he may come and go in my journeys as he pleased but I must sever this bond first.
The Ravens cawed and called me back from my vision and I feel if something huge was standing beside me as I opened my eyes back in Middle earth. I understood that he had passed through the gateway into the Faerie woods in Glastonbury and was beside me right now. I stood and scanned the ground for the appropriate  longish, sturdy twig, then a crabapple stick appeared at my feet. I held it in my hands and snapped it  once and spoke.
"I sever the bond that holds my Brother" I snapped it again " I realease you from this medicine oath" I snapped it one last time. "I set you free my forest friend and thank for all the knowleged and magic you shared with me."
I heard a deep voice speak in my head " Until we meet again"
Then his energy was gone and I made my way back to the town.
The picture above is the Ghost tree in the Washinton State, Pacific NW close to where I first encountered the Sasquatch

No comments:

Post a Comment