Friday, April 22, 2016


On Sunday night I took out the set of runes I use at Julie's to ask a question and one of the runes had broken in half. So on the Monday morning I set off up to Weston woods to scatter this whole set around the area of the old Roman fort. I picked the stones at random from the pouch remembering where each fell and noting the energy of that spot.
When this ceremony was finished I sat and asked the spirit of this land "Agrona" how may we work together, as the last rune that I cast was at the spot where I first encountered this particular spirit. Ehwaz(The rune of partnership and progress). The spirit guided me down to the beach below, so I followed these instructions and discovered a magical cove, where I sat and made a set of new runes from the smooth round pebbles that lay at the entrance to a small cave.
On one side I drew each of the 24 runes on the back of each rune I created a helm evoking the energy of finding my place. As I finished each stone I chanted, " Clan, Tribe, Home, Family, Odin, Wisdom, Knowledge, Magic." as I touched the 8 arms of each sun-wheel.Time was getting on and the tide was coming in, I left to come back and explore in the morning.
When I returned the next day, I ventures further just around the next headland and found three caves side by side. I knew instinctively that this was where the Norns dwelt. Sitting quietly in the glorious morning Sun, their message came and a deep sense of belonging and purpose came over me.
At first i struggled to feel any magic in Weston-Super-Mare but if you look, listen and honour the lands MAGIC is everywhere.
On the way back I passed the Old Pier, which is derelict. I have been drawn to this place since I first came to this town. This location holds a very dark null that need to be understood and healed. I peered down from the cliff and the waning tide had revealed a pathway to the old pier. I took a shot and showed it to Julie when I got home. She said she had never seen that in all her 50 years of living here. More confirmation that when to you, the doorways open. I plan to visit on my next days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment