Friday, April 15, 2016

A sleepless night of strange and troubling dreams, that took me back to the man I used to be. I woke up Julie and we discussed my visions, which then left her not being able to get back to sleep.Then as I lay there  Odin came and showed me it was time to defend myself and all those who had come before us, those who cannot defend themselves, to watch over the sacred places and to light the beacons in times of war.Time to stand up and fight for what you believe be proud of who I have become, to step forward from the shadows. I pondered on this for a couple of hours until I finally dropped back off to sleep.
Friday is one of my early morning walks on the Tor and as usual I was collecting the rubbish as I went along but the trail of trash today led me to a particular part of the Tor which has a heavy energy. Along the way I saw more Elder trees that had been cut down, these trees represent the ancestors and should be treated with respect, there can be a big price to pay for harming this Guardian.
Then I saw it, a huge digger carving out the Tor. They seemed to be repairing some sort of leak but what they inadvertently achieving was disturbing the dead and the peace of this Holy shrine. That wasn't what upset me the most, it was the Wessex Archeology van pulling away that told me that they had found something/ someone. I will visit early tomorrow and say prayers for the sleeping spirits that dwell there and protect the land from needless harm, I will lay a helm on the open wound and sing a healing song, as is the way with a land Guardian.

No comments:

Post a Comment