Sunday, April 10, 2016

So yesterday on the way into work in Avalon my car starts making a bad banging noise down by the passenger wheel arch. I stop and check it out to find that the tyre is beginning to shred. This is the forth time before this I have had a flat, a puncture or my tyres have been let down in the last month, I think someone is trying to give me a message. Anyway because of this event I stayed at my good friend's(Tim) place. This meant that I would be up really early and out on the land before dawn.
I walked my sacred walk and met a young lady who was seeking to talk with the trees for their hidden knowledge. I took the time to direct her to a certain tree (The Hurn Tree) and told her that that was a good place to start. I left a rune on a gate post near by that would help her with her quest, if she found it it was meant for her, if not it will be delivered into the hands of its rightful owner.
I left my offerings and said prayers along the way then journeyed at my usual place.
Today I went further on a walk than other times and headed up Wearall Hill to activate a certain rune there. This is the one but last of the sacred points that need my attention, I hope to be complete by Tuesday and then we will see what happens...... Everything in Avalon is in a state of massive change and many of the old gateways are closing, for how long I don't know but I do know when the land is strong and vibrant, it doesn't need its land guardians as much, but now we are all being called into service so this sacred soil can heal and repair.

No comments:

Post a Comment