Saturday, April 2, 2016

Working with the Summerlands


              Its been a while since my last blog, I have been out on the land doing medicine and opening up and activating new portals or old ones that had been forgotten. The doorways of the Summer lands open and close at the will of the Gods, since I first set foot in Avalon I know of at least three holy places that are no longer open or active. They are just resting until their time comes again.


                                                             


As I have mentioned in my last blog, there are three new places where I must work, Crook's Peak, Brent Knoll and Weston Wood's. My work at these places as actually fried up something in me personally and I feel like a new man, stronger, wiser and more connected than ever before. Each on of these places has a particular rune left by myself and now as I pass each place I see that rune glowing in the sky above the location.
What is strange is that the vibration change has opened up other gateways at other sites and they are all located within a certain area, which I now believe is my home territory, the lands where spirit has guided me to work, with the lands and those who dwell upon them, the two-legged, the four-legged, the winged and the plant and rock beings. Yes I know this is sounding really out there, but stay tuned to see how it play out. Odin guides me, he watches over me and is pleased with these latest developments.

No comments:

Post a Comment