Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My spiritual sister, Raven Keyes, posted a blog today about how the men out there need a warrior energy to connect to. I believe this 100%. In our society to be a spiritual man is seen a a sign of weakness. If you ever met myself, Tim Raven or Bill francis, the two most spiritual men I know, you would see no glimpse of weakness but in fact the inner strength our beliefs give us.
I myself follow the path of Odin, the All father. Not only is he the god of wisdom and knowledge but also the god of Battle. He is part of all of us, men and women, this part is called your Ond, this is his divine spark that dwells deep within us. The more I and other spread his word and the words of all the Asir ( The Gods and Goddesses of Asgard) the more our collective Ond grows.
As long as I walk this Earth and still has breath in my lungs, I will share his teachings. The old dieties are rising up, even in Iceland , at this present monent, they are building temples to the gods of Asgard. Little by little that spark is woken, it doesn't take much, movies like Lord of the Rings, Vikings and Game of thrones are all parts of the reawakneing until we reach critical mass and our ancestors will call out to us from Valhalla and we will know who we are, who we were and who we are supposed to be.
Hail Odin

No comments:

Post a Comment