Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Strange things take place in the early hours. I had a visitation from my Mother who has recently passed over. We talked casually about that she felt like she couldn't smoke where she is now ( I know its not PC , smoking was one of my Mother's greatest pleasures, that, a good chat and a cup of strong tea, sitting around the kitchen table)  and it was a bit boring on the other side and that she worried about my Dad and was just popping round to all the kids to see if they are doing OK. Then just as she was about to leave, she said. " Sam needs your advice and guidance." Then she was gone.
The only Sam I knew was one of my Shamanic students so I emailed to see if she was alright.
From the reply my Mother's message came at just the right time and my words helped to intervene in a tricky situation.
The veil between the worlds is so thin, it does not take much to reach across, just allow yourself to believe. I follow the path of the Vitki ( Norse Shaman)  Part of this path is to enter and navigate the obstacles of the nine worlds, upon these journeys I meet many an ancestor with messages for me or others. Within the readings I hold, clients relations come through and talk within the medium of the runes.
I also take part in the ceremony of the High Seat, which is an ancient sacred event, where within the holy circle we connect with the Norns, the weavers of the web of fate and ask for guidance or blessings. I know now that my connection with my Mother is so strong, she will guide my path in the future.

Below is a pic taken of myself and Tim Raven as we prepared to journey to the other world.


No comments:

Post a Comment