Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Well it's official, I am an author... Written a book and sold some, I think that qualifies and not only that I was recognized in Trader Joe's Vancouver, WA but that person did think I was Mark Wahlberg. When I got to the check out the girl looked at me strangely and said " Are you?"
"What, Mark Wahlberg?"
"  No?" She said quizzically "Jeremy White."
" Finally, someone got it right."
" I met you at the Astoria Scandinavian festival, you gave me a readings and I purchased some pendants."
Then Tara intervened over my shoulder and said " Don't you think he has the eyes of Heath Ledger?"
Which is a long standing joke and now the girl looked really puzzled, so I explained.
" We were doing another big festival years ago, and this woman was like staring at me like a crazy person, then approached the booth.
" You have the eyes of Heath Ledger."
I wasn't sure if this was a joke, an insult or she wanted them back coz I had stolen them and replied
" Oh really, Did you hear that darling. I have the eyes of Heath Ledger."
Tara sort stepped sideways out the back of the tent to chuckle into her soda can and I tried to explain our products to the stalker.
Any way back to the girl at the check-out. She listens to my story looked at me , paused them shouted ." Oh my God,you do!"
We left the store, debating my eyes.
Tara said" She was just joking"
I said " I am telling you." As another completely random woman sort of quickly walked past me then leaned over to check out my eyes.
Anyway my book is now available all good books stores... NOT REALLY, JUST MY WEBSITE AT PRESENT
http://www.jeremyrjwhite.com/#!raising-the-runes/c19pi

No comments:

Post a Comment