Thursday, February 26, 2015

"Oh verily tis a day for such a rant that it will shake thy bones."
Epiphany at last, I finally know exactly what and how I will teach my retreats because spirit told me so. Gone are the days of pandering to the masses and trying to fit in to the New age thing. There are powerful root races that belong to us all. The Faeries, the Elves, Dwarf's, Goblins, Tree Spirits, Giants and Dark Elves, to name but a few. These are not just imaginary creations that flowed from the tip of Tolkein' pen but the supernatural beings that existed in the worlds of our ancestors,
I am a Vitki, a Norse medicine man and I encounter these beings all the time in my Shamanic work. In our modern world these spirits have been delegated to the level of Fairy tale and children's stories, something we come across in our dreams. My task is to wake you up. Every culture across the planet has words for these creatures, Celt, Norse, Saxon, African, Asian and First Nation. Is it a coincidence? Or did we all dream the same dream.
No they exist! But not all have the ability to tune their focus to see between the worlds. My work ,given by spirit, is to slowly help tune my students in, so they can download their own medicine from their ancestors.  There also those I come across who are already TUNED IN and ready to take the plunge much sooner.
The more science studies our Universe with maths and quantum physics, the more they have to accept there are multiple dimensions. Past, present and future exist at the same time but just move between plains... "Time is circular not linear" ask Einstein.
So when in shamanic trance I come across a being from the past, who gifts me knowledge of something in my world and that something comes to pass. Is it divine or just a lucky dream?
"So endeth my rant"


No comments:

Post a Comment