Thursday, February 12, 2015

On my spiritual path I have really struggled with ego, but not too much of it but lack of it. I know now this in itself is disrespectful to Odin and the Aesir. For they have reached out and gifted me their knowledge, their guidance and their love. It is now my job to tell of their coming, once more in the realm of man. Don't get me wrong, they never left but were hidden below a thousand years of dogma. My job is to clear away that rubble, erase the stereotypes of germanic super powers and show the unbelievable  healing and protection energies of the runes. How the language of our ancestors can  change the lives of those that the runes come in contact with. Remeber that they are so much more than just a tool for divination they are a direct connection and communication with the Gods.

"Odin, my Father, send out your ravens into Midgard to herald my coming. So I may spread the word, that the wisdom of Odin is brighter than the brightest star in the night sky and the love of Odin so more comforting than the warmth of the sun on your skin on a cold day."

My book is where this begins, my radio blog ( The Voice of Odin) where I offer the answers that the runes can deliver completely free, so everybody can experience the wisdom that is available from the "Well of Mimir"
This is a lot heavier than my usual walking in the woods with Boo yarns, I believe now is the time to stand up, to speak up and be heard.
But I will probably go back to my Boo stories tomorow, but today I feel his energy all around

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to follow where you go! I am thankful for your teachings and mentorship and the opportunity to have met you. Congrats on the book finishing. I will certainly be buying copies for friends! I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words Shannon, it is a pleasure to teach you.

    ReplyDelete