Saturday, February 14, 2015

Yesterday in the post we received a surprise package from the wonderful Francis family, containing British Chocolate, wonderful chocolate , salted caramel turtles a handmade candle and a bottle of Jen's Florida Water ( A holy gift indeed). This special shamanic brew is used by the medicine men and women of the America's for blessings and cleansing and sending prayers. So up I got at the crack of dawn and headed out to the Sacred tree.
Yesterday I was told in a vision that I must say a prayer in the Chinook dialect, so the night before I prepared my message. As I got to the tree, I stood in the gateway and asked permission to enter and awaited a reply from the forest spirits. A blur heron croaked in the distance and I entered the shrine of the tree.
I took out my Chinook words, apologized in advance to the ancestors of this place, if I said it wrong and spoke the prayer. a hush came over the forest and in this stillness I was one with this place. I opened Jen's Florida water and the very first drop I gave to the Earth. I took a swig and remembered how Bill would use it, by sending a spitting vapor into the air. I sent a mist of magic towards the Holy tree. another up into the air that came down  and engulfed my face. At this moment I understood the connection to my own path and the sacred breath of the Dragon, the all encompassing, healing and teaching divine breath.
What a wonderful tool to add to my medicine hoard. I know exactly which rune to add to add to the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment