Thursday, March 19, 2015

A beautiful sunrise this morning heralded in an unusual day. Walked the dog and came across the biggest pile of fresh bear scat ( I mean steaming fresh) about twenty yards from the house. I had to scream at Boo she was ready to dive head first into it and have a good old roll. So I was extra alert during the walk, I have come across bears a couple of times on my wilderness adventures and they are normally accompanied by a strange musky smell, but not this time so I think the bear had moved just abou of range.
 Did my first reading around 11.am, just as I was finishing my connection chant a massive spirit eagle landed on my hands, It was a scruffy looking bald eagle, sort of speckled. I discussed this vision with the client, it only had minor relevance to her. After the reading I came down stairs, sat at the kitchen table to drink a cup of tea and the same eagle was reflected in the black screen of my kindle (As it was turned off)
I quickly turned and saw the huge bird fly right past the window.
It was a Bald eagle but a juvenile one, lord knows how big this bird will be when it is fully grown.
So I saw this bird in vision before it turned up. I believe it is trying to show me something but at the moment I just can't quite get it, stay turned.

No comments:

Post a Comment