Sunday, March 1, 2015

After a day of peace and quite just chilling, I set off into the forest this morning with a new attitude. I accepted the beauty of the fresh crisp morning, the glorious sunshine kissing my face, its warmth warming my skin. Ah it is good to be alive! Every sound of the forest echoed through me , healing me, guiding me to the world tree.
I gave my offerings and said my prayers and called out the twenty four runes of the Elder Futhark. When I normally finish this I Say
" Wisdom of Odin
Strength of Thor
Healing of Frigg"
But today those words changed slightly, they were not statements today, they were requests. Today I called out loudly.
"Grant me the guidance of Odin
may I be blessed with the strength of Thor.
Goddess Frigga, heal me with your touch.
I accept the abundance of Freyja
Give me the virility of Frey,
Baldr please protect me in all I do.
May Idunna bless me with long life
Help me understand the patience of Heindall
May I feel Nanna's companionship.
I accept the cunning of Loki, 
Let me rejoice in the happiness of Siff
and allow me to understand the balance of Hella"
The big difference is today I physically asked the gods to grant me these gifts. I finally get it ,if you really want it you have to Ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment