Friday, March 27, 2015

Many  visions and messages have come over the last week or so, all indicating for me to honor, totally, the Odinic path. I have accepted the pathways of others but many in Midgard see the road of Odin as wrong or try to link it to other energies to soften his teachings. This was also true for myself, but those days are gone.
 I am a shaman of Odin. his teachings, his wisdom, his medicine, for this is to truly honor my lineage, to hallow my ancestors. I never asked for a spiritual path, in fact if it hadn't come life would be so much easier but it did.
It was the power of Odin and the mystical runic path that grabbed me by the scruff of the neck and showed me the light and I will be forever grateful.
Now he wishes me to teach his wisdom, to allow others to connect to the source through his tools. My God does not live in a temple, he lives within us,  in our DNA. I believe those genes that have laid dormant far too long and are about to wake up.
His omens and signs are everywhere, if he calls you, answer, even if it is to say" No thank you, not interested." But if it feels right and you feel the stir of your Viking blood, I welcome you upon the road I travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment