Saturday, March 7, 2015

It is quite amazing that when you start to ask the gods for stuff and it starts to appear. You must remember the bargain struck, your part of the deal. For me this is easy, I promised to spread the word of Odin and the Aesir and if at all posible I would rebuild Uppsala in my time. I am what I am today through the guidance of the wise one. He is my strength, and my wisdom. The oak tree I lean on when I am week and hide behind when I am scared and I am honored to water that tree and plant the acorns  where ever I go across Midgard.
This path is free flowing, the Allfather whispers his words softly and allows you to make up your own mind. He is not an unreachable God. He can be sad, he can be lonely, he can be angry, he can love and HE CAN LAUGH LOUDLY. These are all very human traits and that is why his teachings make so much sense to me. I understand him because he understands me.
Hail Odin

No comments:

Post a Comment