Sunday, March 22, 2015

 This Winter has been a dark time for many of the people I love, a time when we have had to come to terms our own mortality as we have faced the deaths of those who have shared our lives. In six weeks I will be taking my pilgrimage back to Avalon, where six months before I said my prayers for my beloved mother who is no longer with us. This current period between Spring Equinox and Beltane contains and brings up much powerful medicine. This time of deep searching and awakening culminates with the Winter king returning to his resting place for the summer.
This will be the first time myself and my shaman brother will hold our retreat in Glastonbury together, combining our two teachings.
Within this workshop I will be lead sacred visions and walks to the holy and inspirational locations mentioned in my Book " Raising the Runes, A shamanic journey through Avalon". This is beginning to sound a lot like a sales pitch, but it is not, I am passionate about both the runes and Avalon in equal measures and I want to reveal this magic to others. Each connection has intrinsically made me the shaman I am today.
In my Mother's last days, she allowed me to use my spiritual gifts to guide her across the bridge and for her to glimpse those who were waiting to meet her. This was without a doubt the holiest work I had ever performed. The peace this medicine gave her and myself will never leave me. It is my life's work to share this knowledge and spread the word of this medicine.
With Tim Raven, I hope to bring together the divine teachings of the Germanic and Northern tribes with the ancient powers  and healing gifts of the Celtic lands. Showing our students, using the protective ability of the Elder Futhark runes, how to step through the doorways, in to the worlds of mystery that surround us, and just for a brief moment, get to touch the source. This is our quest, to be real, authentic and guide those who seek the truth. We will carefully, pilot their course along the well trodden path of our ancestors, to hopefully reveal the deeper understanding of life and the cosmos our predecessors enjoyed.
If you are called to seek out a deeper meaning or dream of something ancient and all knowing, please peruse my website.
I hold a bi-weekly radio blog where you can ask questions and experience demonstrations of the runic energies or just listen to the tales of those who came before us.
www.jeremyrjwhite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment