Friday, March 13, 2015

In the Summer of 2010, Tara and I visited the Stone circle of Avebury. This site is the biggest stone circle in the South west of England, which encircles a Wiltshire village. This area is at the heart of the crop circle phenomenon. These mysterious patterns are not just a modern quandary, they appeared though out history. In the middle ages a farmer could burnt at the stake for being in league with dark forces, for allowing the Devil to reap their crop. So you can imagine, how quickly they harvested their field if they saw any sort of ungodly disturbance.
Anyway enough of the history, we were talking to some shop keepers in Avebury about Crop circles and were informed that the day before one had appeared  on Windmill Hill, Apparently a man had walked his dog by the wheat field at 7am  and when he returned half an hour later the vast image had appeared in the field. So taking our trusty Mitsubishi Delica 4x4 van we headed across country to find the site.
The road we chose had not been driven by any vehicle for a long time, Tara got out and walked in front of the vehicle to guide me away from rocks and deep holes. This was a real expedition, full on Indiana Jones. When we got to the site there was an array of average street cars parked up. I could not believe they had driven the track I had just taken. So I asked someone who explained that there was a much easier tarmac road that leads you right to the spot and couldn't believe I had driven in the other way. Anyway the off roading was fun, if not necessary.
We made our way across the huge field and into the Crop circle, this was a first experience for both of us. How any man or man made device could have created this was beyond me, the pattern was huge and extremely intricate. The closer you looked at every detail the more fascinating it was.The very center  was woven together like a basket, some of the wheat stalks had been knotted.
I sat in meditation at the very center, I was expecting some extra terrestrial force to contact me. But no, my intuition told me that this message had originated at the core of the Earth and was a communication to those who were watching from space. I know this is in complete contrast to the general consensus but it is what I felt. Take a close look at our pics and decide for yourself.
In  the summer 2016 I plan to lead a retreat in search of sacred circles, crop or otherwise. Please get in touch if you are interested.





These are some close up shots of the crops and below is an aerial view of the same circle which puts everything into perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment