Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St Patrick's day to those of you of Celtic blood. Today I was up really early (first light) as the mists were rising off the river. The way our house is situation, it was like I was above the clouds. This feeling took me back to Glastonbury Tor and standing looking out over the horizon with the morning sun shimmering across the top of the sacred mists.
This time of day has always been my favourite, since childhood I have always been an early riser. When back in Avalon, this is when I would do most of my vision work. It seemed so much easier to step across the veil when the landscape was caressed by this dreamy atmosphere. I would just close my eyes, chants my chants and be gone across the mythical bridge, to receive messages, teachings and inner peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment